For five days each year, St. Petersburg becomes a legal capital of the world: thousands of legal professionals from all continents come to share experience and discuss the most topical and pressing legal issues. The Forum is an effective platform for dialogue of the state, business circles and legal community.
IX SPBILF Business Programme, alongside with traditional legal subjects, will include a whole range of topics related to the most relevant novelties of law and economics. Among speakers of the upcoming Forum are the leading experts and practitioners in different fields of law, Russian and foreign officials, world-known scholars and, also, heads of legal departments of global companies.
Official Business Programme Events by Thematic Tracks
- International Law. International Justice. Rule of Law. Constitutional Law
- Private Law. Family Law. Private Clients
- Corporate Law
- Investments. Real Estate. Industry-Specific Legislation. Public Private Partnership
- Smart Society. Digital Economy
- Antimonopoly Regulation. Tax and Customs Regulation. Public Procurement
- Dispute Resolution. Litigation and Arbitration Practice. Execution of Courts’ and Arbitral Decisions
- Сulture. Science. Education. Sport
- Legal Profession. Legal Department Management. Notary
To view the SPBILF Business Programme please refer to our official website.